Well I failed to write a pregnancy diary, I got so busy, with antenatal depression, losing my job, and just generally not being able to cope with life I completly forgot about my online blog for pregnancy. Oh well lol. any way there has to be another way I can do this!
My beautiful daughter was born 5th January 2012, she is gorgeous. Such a
lovely baby until the colic kicked in. She arrived safe after
developing that Norovirus that struck in the winter of 2011, and hit us
all really hard. After a week in hospital they induced me, because I was
just too ill. And hey presto, 6.10pm Thursday the 5th of January my
Little Eden-Rose was born!
 |
| Eden-Rose about 15 minutes old. |
 |
| Eden about 1 hour old in her dads arms | | | |
|
|
Love that second picture she looks like a little gnome. She was worth all the agony as months before I nearly lost her twice. Such a sad time. But she stayed and she is the light of my life. Here are a few of her photo shoots to show you how she has changed. I'll try and update you on Edens life as it progresses. Got lots coming up so I hope its going to be good.
 |
| Eden-Rose 1 month old photoshoot by Karl Haynes |
 |
| 1 month old, by Karl Haynes |
 |
| Eden-Rose 8 week old photoshoot by Karl Haynes |
 |
| 8 weeks old by Karl Haynes |
 |
| 'Gorgeous' 8 weeks old by Karl Haynes |
All photo shoots are done by Karl Haynes, my father and budding photographer. Myself and my father are photographers. Maybe I'll post some of the photos I do too on my blog.
 |
| 16 week old photoshoot for christening by Karl Haynes |
 |
| Cheeky sunflower by Karl Haynes |
 |
| Simply gorgeous little chunky legs by Karl Haynes |
|
|
|
Well I think thats enough photos for today I'll carry on tomorrow, my monkey has woken up!
Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment